The Joint Commission on Public Ethics is currently in the process of developing draft regulations for gifts and related provisions in the State's lobbying and ethics laws to provide clarity and guidance to the regulated community. As part of the drafting process, the Joint Commission is seeking informal public comment on the initial draft regulations.
The initial draft regulations are available below:
- Part 930 Draft Amendments to Honoraria Regulations
- Part 931 Draft Amendments to Official Activity Regulations (also known as "travel regulations")
- Part 933 Draft Gift Regulations Under the Public Officers Law
- Part 934 Draft Gift Regulations Under the Lobbying Act
- Part 940 Public Service Announcement Regulations