The CETC is an ethics training mandated for New York State officers and employees who file an annual Financial Disclosure Statement ("FDS"). The CETC is a live, two-hour, instructor-led training that covers the Public Officers Law and other related ethics laws and regulations.
We expect agency Ethics Officers to continue to deliver the CETC to their FDS filers at regular intervals, or as needed, for FDS Filers to comply with the statutory ethics training deadlines. Please contact your Ethics Officer for additional training dates at your agency.
JCOPE will also present live sessions via WebEx until further notice. You must have a computer or iPad connected to the internet, and a working telephone connection, to participate in this format. Continuing Legal Education Credits (“CLE”) are not available for sessions hosted via WebEx.
- Thursday, September 9, from 1 - 3 p.m. (Session full - no seats available)
- Thursday, October 7, from 1 - 3 p.m. (Session full - no seats available)
- Thursday, November 4, from 1 - 3 p.m. (Session full - no seats available)
- Thursday, December 2, from 1 - 3 p.m.
- Thursday, January 6, 2022, from 1 - 3 p.m.