Normal maintenance windows for the LA are scheduled, at minimum, for every Wednesday and Friday evening between 7 and 9 p.m., meaning access will be unavailable. Any filings should be saved and/or submitted outside of those time periods.
On February 5, 2020, the Commission hosted a training session entitled “JCOPE Training Opportunity: Clarifications about the Comprehensive Lobbying Regulations” for Lobbyists, Clients and other interested parties regarding the Commission's comprehensive lobbying regulations and online lobbying application. The training was divided into two parts: Part 1 relates to the Regulations and Part 2 relates to the Lobbying Application.
Below is a Table of Contents to assist you in navigating the video.
Part 1 – Regulations – from 0:00 to 50:48
Part 2 – Online Lobbying Application – from 50:49 to 1:34:15
- Introduction (50:49)
- Profile Overview (51:29)
- Registration (1:03:26)
- Detailed overview of the Lobbying Agreement section
- Bi-Monthly Report (1:13:29)
- Client Semi-Annual Report (1:15:03)
- Detailed overview of how to report Itemized Expenses and Lobbying Activities
- Source of Funding (1:29:57)
- Explanation of the difference between the Individual Lobbyist Effective Date and the Effective Date of Change on any Amended filing (1:31:37)